Hallo,

I need  some help on this. I woiuld like to include the field borttags_flagg in the
table prisregister_kopia_wed but it fails and no records are inserted.
In the eror table it says:
"Missing expression"
and the "bad" sql statement says INSERT INTO
PBK.PRISREGISTER_kopia_wed(BUTIKID,EAN,PERIOD,LAGSTAPRIS,PRIS,UNDERLAGID,SUBSTITUT,KOMMENTAR,BUTIKTYP,VARUTYP,REGICASTATUS,VARENR,LEVNR,VARE_SNR,BORTTAGS_FLAGG)
 VALUES (116,7312300342180,'200206',
0,9.95,616,NULL,'null', 0 , 0, 1, 290799, 13173, 10, )

The pl/sql code is this file. (See attached file: procinsert.txt)

Here it is a missing value it should be a value after the last value 10.

Why doesnt the value for borttags_flagg get included when inserted in that table.

Would really appreciate help.
Thanks in advance

Roland