Hi,

I am having trouble with this install. First a warning. If you are
installing this on Solaris get the 9iAS 1.0.2.2.2 version as the
1.0.2.2.1 version would not even start up the Discoverer install
for me (and I did have PsuedoColor set on my emulator as it uses
the old installer in motif mode).

Anyway the Disco install says it worked but I cannot get it going.
My locator.log is complaining about being unable to bind a preference
object. I noticed one error in the pref.txt file - the IP address did
not get set. After looking on Metalink it seems that the install makes
a lot of mistakes in setting up parameter files. Has anyone successfully
installed this who would like to share their pref.txt, jserv.properties,
discoviewer.properties, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

 Ben Poels - Senior Technical Analyst - Queen's University at Kingston
 Phone: 613.533.2449  Fax: 613.533.2168  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: Ben Poels