Hi All,

Thanks for all the replies.  I do appreciate it.  Finally, I successfully loaded data into the database, thanks to all your help.

Trang

  Natalia Laracca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
First,  in a test' database, I would do:

terminal.ctl

LOAD DATA
INFILE  '/......./terminal.dat'
INTO TABLE TERMINAL
FIELDS TERMINATED BY ','
(
TERMINAL_POSITION_ID ,
TERMINAL_POSITION_NAME ,
TERMINAL_POSITION_DESCRIPTION
)

terminal.sh

sqlldr username/password control =/.........../terminal.ctl errors=5000000000
bad =/...../terminal.bad log =/........../terminal.log

Natalia L. Laracca