Lifetouch, Inc.

Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 1:59 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Dear Gurus ,

I  want to take a certification and I wonder if brainbench and brainbuzz
certifications will help me in my job search.
Are these really as valuable as to write to the CV.

Do you recommend them ?

Why I prefer these exams is cheaper price ..

Bunyamin K. Karadeniz
Oracle DBA / Developer
Civilian IT Department
Havelsan A.S. Eskisehir yolu