What is the OS ?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 30 April 2002 22:38
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I have been reading/searching the DAMN documentation like I always do
before posting a question.  It is frustrating enough to get this to
work correctly. I do not need this type of reply so keep it to yourself.
All it does is add to the frustration.  I greatly appreciate the
constructive
help I have gotten from the others.

                    bill thater

                    <bthater2@net        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    scape.net>           cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re:

                    root@fatcity.

                    com

                    04/30/2002

                    09:33 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ORACLE-L

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have Oracle 8i with 4 instances and Oracle 9i with 1 instance.
> How can I just remove all of Oracle 9i without touching Oracle 8i?
>

> Thanks
> Rick

how about reading the documentation that came with the damn software?

Bill "Shrek" Thater              ORACLE DBA
You gotta program like you don't need the money,
You gotta compile like you'll never get hurt,
You gotta run like there's nobody watching,
It's gotta come from the heart if you want it to work.
A computer scientist is someone who fixes things that aren't broken.

Author: bill thater

Author: Sinardy Xing