I dont mind the PK thing, I prefer it that way, but it also inconsistently places
migrated foreign keys on the bottom (this is just mdoeling, no reverse engineering).
This is just a slight pain for us as we have a bunch of auditing fields that I like to
be last for readability.  Sometimes I can move them, soemtimes I can't.

Hannah