Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: how to change a foreign key back to a primary key

Hi Igor,

I just wanted to set a concatenated keys for my table.  By mistake, I assigned only one primary key instead of two combined together.

Here is my table structure:

organization_id  (primary key)

address_id  (foreign key)  It should have been a primary key as well.  I wanted to set this attribute as primary key.  How do I do that?

address_type

Thanks for your help.  I do appreciate it.

Trang

  Igor Neyman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Trang,

Could you be a little bit more specific about what you are trying to do?

Igor Neyman, OCP DBA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]