Also check out www.informix.com/documentation to find the online docs.
Informix guide to SQL: Syntax will give you the complete run down.
-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Lofstrand
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 11:26 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: URGENT Off-topic -> Triggers in Informix

Informix? Your a ways from home. :)

If I remember correctly you just need some parentheses:

create trigger cmst_trig
UPDATE on cmst
for each row
( execute procedure sp_cmst_upd ( ) );

Surround your actions with parens and you must call your procedure with empty parens if there are no parameters to pass.

Check out http://www.iiug.org to find and sign up for the Informix listserv.