-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, 14 June 2002 11:23

Hi List ,
I want to create a sequence which will be used by some external process to generate
some unique number . since this sequence will be used very frequently I would prefer
to cache around 10000 numbers . Am I going to loose some numbers ?
what is SEQUENCE_CACHE_ENTRIES and how does it affect number or sequence cached ?

Thanks ,
-Bp
Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)