-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 2:01 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hello,

There are many theoretical things about tuning SDU/TDU. But, I don't think
tuning SDU/TDU makes benefit in practice.

Kathy Duret wrote:

> FWIW
>
> I tried "mucking" around with the SDU/TDU parameters on both the client
and the server and never got much success.  Tried to up the 2K to 8K but it
still was sending alot of 2k packets.  I had more results upping the array
size to 90-100 in glogin (default is 15).

Author: Deshpande, Kirti