-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 8:08 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Thanks dan,
alter system dump logfile 'xxx' came out with out
errors. it created trc file. how to decipher this
trace file. i copied the transfered the file to dr
could not apply the log.

2. we use raw file system for the redologs.
3. how to make a copy of the redolog which is not
overwritten and how to apply it should i have to give
the same name as the corrupted redolog and apply ?

please advise.
Sarath.

Author: sarath kumar

Author: Fink, Dan