interesting.

do you have any explanation of why oracle "says" that database 91 R2 (9.2.x) *doesn't*
support
client-server?

am I missing something?

(i haven't read the database 9iR2 3-tier architecture docs extensively, assuming that
it would be
a waste of time for the environment i work in.)

have you run afoul of oracle tech support with that configuration?

what were the problems with your package specifications?

regards,
ep

Author: Eric D. Pierce