That's probably because they want to sell you Interconnect, it is Oracles
version of MQ and by linking messaging gateway to AQ you are replicating a
lot of the base functionality of MQ or Interconnect, ie you have a
messaging component that can store and manage messages. Keep adding
appropriate logic and you build a messaging broker. It sorts of spoils
their pricing fun with these products

Cheers

Peter McLarty               E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Consultant        WWW: http://www.mincom.com
APAC Technical Services     Phone: +61 (0)7 3303 3461
Brisbane,  Australia        Mobile: +61 (0)402 094 238
                            Facsimile: +61 (0)7 3303 3048
A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

    - Walter Bagehot (1826-1877 British Economist)
Mincom "The People, The Experience, The Vision"

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of
companies unless expressly stated otherwise.

"Khedr, Waleed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
28-06-2002 05:03 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L