From: Amar Kumar Padhi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 9:48 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: converting fmt to fmb

Hi,

may be a bit off topic.

How can I convert my forms 6i FMT files to FMB files, from command line.

In forms 4.5 this was feasible by using the following command, but I am unable to locate the command line option for Forms 6i.

f45gen32 module=sync userid=scott/tiger batch=YES parse=YES

rgds
amar
http://amzone.netfirms.com

message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, or are
not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify corporate MIS at (860) 766-2000
and delete this e-mail message from your computer, Thank