Hi,

I'm having problems with intermedia for synonyms in the thesaurus. Here a list of request that I execute and that order and their results:

select ctx_thes.SYN('disease','gdermthes_md') from DUAL;
{DISEASE}|{SICKNESS}|{MALADIE1}

execute CTX_THES.DROP_RELATION('gdermthes_md','DISEASE','SYN','maladie1');

select ctx_thes.SYN('disease','gdermthes_md') from DUAL;
{DISEASE}

execute CTX_THES.CREATE_RELATION('gdermthes_md','maladie1','SYN','DISEASE');

select ctx_thes.SYN('disease','gdermthes_md') from DUAL;
{DISEASE}|{SICKNESS}|{MALADIE1}

The problem is that when I remove the relationship between disease and maladie1, I lose sickness as well in my synonyms for disease. On the other hand, if I reverse the order of my parameters in the drop_relation like that:

execute CTX_THES.DROP_RELATION('gdermthes_md','maladie1','SYN','disease');

If works correctly. That creates a problem for me because for every other relationship types, it's always source term first and target term second. I'm trying to write generic code to handle those tasks and I don't want to do a special case for synonyms.

Thanks for any help.