Tim,
I think your observation is correct, every Apps logon
does create two sessions. How is that affecting the
size of the server process? Do you mean the size is
the sum of the two sessions? In glance, most of the
memory size came out of the data segment of the
process.
Jos

--- Tim Gorman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > This is a
pure guess, and I don't have my own

http://www.sold.com.au - SOLD.com.au
- Find yourself a bargain!
Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Jos=20Someone?=