re: Bug 2121935

---metalink excerpts---

Doc ID: 190077.1

List of Bugs fixed in Oracle9i Release 2 base release
(9.2.0.1)

This is a listing of the main bugs fixed in the Oracle9i
Release 2 base release. The bugs are listed in categories
related to the product area and/or symptom of the bug. A bug
may be listed in more than one section.

* indicates that an alert exists for this bug.
+ indicates a particularly notable bug.
"OERI" is used as a short notation for ORA-600.

Bug Fixes by Category

Security
2121935* User Privileges Vulnerability in Oracle9i Database
Server

 <Bug:2121935> *     Fixed: 9201
 Security
 This problem is introduced in Oracle9i (9.0.1).
 There is a user privileges vulnerability in Oracle9i Database
Server..
 See <Note:185074.1>

 Doc ID:  Note:185074.1