Cary,

You said "Barb's bottom line is absolutely correct; use bind variables.
However you can."

Would you include using cursor_sharing = force as part of that "however
you can"? I could have sworn that Jeff and Gary said NOT to use it,
when they presented to the NYOUG DBA SIG.

Rachel

http://health.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael