    -----Original Message-----

    From:   Jay [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

    Hello:

    Since everyone has forwarded a comment about their war stories I would like

    to offer up my Monday.

    The a programmer on a client I am working at asked me to convert all of the

    long data types since Oracle recommends that you do not use them.

    Since we use no longs I asked what he was referring to.  He said please run

    a DESC on ALL_TRIGGERS,  Then commented that I do not know my database.

    ALTER SYSTEM DROP STUPID_USER user does not seem to be working in this

    situation any ideas?