based on this I can't send in my resume:

BA not BS in Computer Science
no Master's degree at all
no OCP 9i and no certificates for all other levels (well, they are
*somewhere* in my house but I ain't digging through to find them)
no OCM (I didn't know they gave OCM particular to platforms anyway)
no data warehouse experience (getting it now)
no Designer 2000
no financial ERP package experience at all
no Oracle on IBM
Oracle on Sun and HP-UX so I guess I qualify for that part
no Unix admin experience and no coursework in Unix admin

hm, I must be hard-core un-hireable then. Wonder why I keep getting job
offers?

:)

this is, of course, trash... I seriously doubt there is anyone out
there who has all this. I don't even know if there are any OCM people
out there, other than the 6 who were given honorary OCM at OpenWorld
last year.

http://health.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael