From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 8:35 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Oracle9i Installation Error

Hello All,
We are trying to install Oracle9i on HP-UX and getting following message:

  Error in invoking target install of makefile:
    /oracle/product/9.0.1/ctx/lib/ins_ctx.mk

I have looked through metalink but could not find anything satisfying. I would like to hear from someone who has an idea about overcoming this error.

Regards.

M.Emre HANCIOGLU
Masterfoods Services GmbH
ISI Application Support