----- Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 5:23 PM

I don't think Resource Manager is going to do the trick here (I just read
about it over the last week while preparing for OCP exam 4).  Resource
Manager would work great for a single database but Ed is trying to divvy up
resources between 5 databases.

I don't have any good solution.  I suppose if everything running on this one
database was less important than anything on the other 4 databases, you
could renice the one database.  I think that would be ok provided all
components of the one database were at the same nice level.

Kevin Kennedy
First Point Energy Corporation

If you take RAC out of Oracle you get OLE!  What can this mean?