EXCELLENT! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you very much!

Erik

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 1:33 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Someone had asked this question ... maybe this will help ..

     Batch mode report generation
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      To run a report without being prompted, assign values to the
      and the report name before running spreport.

      The variables are:
        begin_snap   -> specifies the begin Snapshot Id
        end_snap     -> specifies the end   Snapshot Id
        report_name  -> specifies the Report output name

      e.g.
        on Unix:
          SQL>  connect perfstat/perfstat
          SQL>  define begin_snap=1
          SQL>  define end_snap=2
          SQL>  define report_name=batch_run
          SQL>  @?/rdbms/admin/spreport

      spreport will no longer prompt for the above information.

Raj
Rajendra Jamadagni              MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.

QOTD: Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art!

Author: Erik Williams