Hi,

We are planning to use ArcServe 2000 Agent for Oracle to take Hot Backup of
our one of the databases. I was wondering whether anybody encountered any
issue?

Thanks for youe feebback in advance.

Jahan

Environment:
ArcServe 2000 Agent for Oracle
Windows 2000 SP2
Oracle 8.1.7.2.1 Standard Edition

Attention:
This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information that is
confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of any
part of this e-mail message and accompanying data, is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us immediately
and delete this e-mail message from your computer.
Author: Jahan Shanai