Hi Guys ,
I know this question might have apperaed in this many times and I just neglected it cuz I was not interested in it. But now I am asking same question . We are runnning oracle bi ( 8.1.7) database , since recently it has been decided to move our iplanet LDAP server to oracle 9i LDAP we are considering migrating our database also to oracle 9i . Now my question is   a) what version oracle 9i is most stable 9.1.0.2 . Are there any issues which we should be concerned about . I am sure many of you have done this migration .I would like to know your experience .

Thanks ,
Bp