I'm betting that it's not 64-bit Oracle. See, I am the development DBA.
As an employee, I get to create the scripts, but I don't get to run
them or even get access as "oracle" to the servers.

In other words, all the grunt work, all the responsibility for problems
(production is managed by a hosting company) but none of the power to
make sure it's right.

I love my job. Why?

Rachel

http://sbc.yahoo.com