Already did -- and deftly checking the list archives I see that MS Lookout
has once again thwarted me by throwing away a reply by Tim Bunce himself.

Time to get back to tracing -- after I figure out why a listener freezes
while confirming startup on another system  <sigh>

Thx!

Rich

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich