Hi,

Can anyone point me in the right direction. In my table I have a varchar2 column that contains a label that could be either text or numeric data. I need to update another column in the same table based only on the rows in the first column that are numeric. The values are in the range 001 to 999 only.

I have tried the following piece of pl/sql, unsuccessfully

declare
begin
for i in 1..999
loop
update tdcr set features=db_connect.e_features(132) where label = to_char(i,'099');
end loop;
end;
/

Would anyone be able to tell me where I am going wrong or suggest an efficient piece of sql to perform the task.

TIA