I have been given create scripts for sequences to be used in tables that will be loaded via bulk loads.  How huge is the potential performance hit if I take out the cache 20?

April Wells
Oracle DBA
There is neither good nor bad, but thinking makes it so. -Shakespeare

CSUA 2002:  Imagine the Possibilities!
Corporate Systems Annual Users Association Conference
When: October 2-4, 2002
Where: Caribe Royale Resort   Orlando, FL  USA
For more information go to www.csedge.com

The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for the intended
use of the addressee only; it may also be legally privileged and/or price sensitive.
Notice is hereby given that any disclosure, use or copying of the information by
anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be illegal.  If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail.

Corporate Systems, Inc. has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any
attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses.  We accept no liability for any
damage sustained as a result of software viruses and advise you carry out your own
virus checks before opening any attachment.