From: Rachna Vaidya [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 2:14 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: 8.1.7.2 or 8.1.7.4

Which patch is recommended?
Which is more stable?
Obvious answer from Oracle Support was 8.1.7.4 for the reason that it was
latest.
But some of my friends have advised 8.1.7.2

Any opinions?

Thanks,

-Rachna
Author: Rachna Vaidya
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services