From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 1:34 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Oracle and Informix on one server memory issues

Guys,

Are there any known issues with running both Informix and Oracle on the same box with Solaris 2.6 and Oracle 8.0.6, Oracle 8i and Oracle 9i - reason is we are using same box for disaster restore/recovery testing for Oracle and Information development box.  We will be separate the I/O but understand that sometimes memory addressing and not just sizing is an issue.

Help!