-----Original Message-----
Sent: quarta-feira, 16 de Outubro de 2002 2:28
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Dear ALL,

Is there any way to see the currently running SQL in one session? I
used v$open_cursor, but there might be many SQL statements, I don't know
which one is currently running. And more, if I execute a stored procedure,
which SQL statements could be seen in v$open_cursor?

Any clues would be much appreciated.

TIA

Chuan
Author: Paulo Gomes