From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jamadagni, Rajendra
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 5:39 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: DB monitoring using SNMP MIBs

Has anyone implemented basic DB monitoring using snmp MIB information rather than running queries against the db?

I am looking into this and have no clue or available docs on how to do this (esp on AIX). If someone can point me to the right direction, I would really appreciate that.

TIA
Raj
Rajendra Jamadagni              MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.
QOTD: Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art!