I have ORACLE 8.1.7 on SUn Server. I have wield problem on create view. If I only use "select ..", I don't have error. But if I use "createor replace view ..select ...", I got error and I have DBA right. The statement are:

SQL> CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW DBE_SYNONYMS ( OWNER,
2 SYNONYM_NAME, TABLE_OWNER, TABLE_NAME, DB_LINK,
3 CREATED, STATUS ) AS select u.name, o.name, s.owner, s.name, s.node,
o.ctime,
4 from sys.user$ u, sys.syn$ s, sys.obj$ o
5 where o.obj# = s.obj#
6 and o.type#=5
7 and o.owner#=u.user#
8 .
SQL> /
from sys.user$ u, sys.syn$ s, sys.obj$ o
*
ERROR at line 4:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

SQL> select u.name, o.name, s.owner, s.name, s.node, o.ctime, o.status
2 from sys.user$ u, sys.syn$ s, sys.obj$ o
3 where o.obj# = s.obj#
4 and o.type#=5
5 and o.owner#=u.user#
6 .