Title: ROWID question?

Problem solved

You can get the sid from v$mystat, having this we can then query v$session for the rest.

George

George Leonard

Oracle Database Administrator

Dimension Data (Pty) Ltd

(Reg. No. 1987/006597/07)

Tel: (+27 11) 575 0573

Fax: (+27 11) 576 0573

E-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web:   http://www.didata.co.za

You Have The Obligation to Inform One Honestly of the risk, And As a Person

You Are Committed to Educate Yourself to the Total Risk In Any Activity!

Once Informed & Totally Aware of the Risk, Every Fool Has the Right to Kill or Injure Themselves as They See Fit!