Last year I was in a biotech company and all the
systems (around 8) were communicating with Advanced
Queuing. All systems werre on 817 and one in 901.

The systems were in fact a pipeline producing data at
the beginning , refining it along the way and putting
it in a warehouse at the end.

I do not recall backup  problems, rman was used.

 --- "Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit : >
Hi,

> I've sent a couple of questions on queues and got no
> answers - that's fine and I understand we're all
> busy.
>
> What I'm wondering though is whether anyone is
> actually using Oracle queues at all?
>
> Any feedback would be appreciated.
>
> For anyone out there who does use Advanced queues:
> one of our developers read that "Creating a queue
> table in a tablespace will disable that particular
> tablespace for point-in-time recovery".
>
> - Do you normally put your AQ tables in a separate
> tablespace (we're currently looking at doing just
> that)?
> - Who normally owns the queues and queue tables -
> system or the application schema.
>
> Thanks,
> Bruce Reardon
> mailto:bruce.reardon@;comalco.riotinto.com.au
> --
> Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
> http://www.orafaq.com
> --
> Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
>   INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051
> http://www.fatcity.com
> hosting services

> from).  You may
> (like subscribing).

=====
Stéphane Paquette
DBA Oracle et DB2, consultant entrepôt de données
Oracle and DB2 DBA, datawarehouse consultant

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca
Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?paquette=20stephane?=