Jalsingh
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 7:59 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi

We are running Baan erp application.  Baan opens multilple (upto 4-5)
oracle sessions for a single user session.  These Oracle sessions have
same unix process id but different SID and SERIAL#.  In order to
diagnose an application performance problem, I set 10046 trace in all
sessions of a user.  This generated a single trace file as all these
session had same process id.
This trace file seems to have all the SQL statements submitted by user.
Now if I run tkprof on the trace file , would I get a valid Output ?
The trace file contains CURSOR #, which doesn't look unique across the
sessions.

Thanks
Manmohan

Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3 Access,
Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
Author: Anubha Jalsingh

Author: Anjo Kolk