Tom,

Much better to say Fmlp - (F)iche-(m)oi (l)e (p)aye! Or better yet say that
someone's liver is going bad (the French have a great love for the health of
their liver). To get really down and dirty, say something about essences
(espece de chameaux, etc.).

Now, as far as Access, I have yet to find a better way to load an Excel
spreadsheet's contents into Oracle than by first loading it into Access, and
then uploading that table into Oracle (even if I do have to remember to
capitalize the column headers and table name). I can change data types if
the need arises (and it freq. does). I hate Access only because it allows
Customer Support (who are, here, authorized to make production changes,
albeit within a very restricted area under very specific circumstances) to
make production changes; else, live and let live is my way of looking at
things.

I do try an and avoid any response that is not truly Oracle-related, but I'm
feeling very lonely today - sorry.

Thank you,

Paul Sherman
DBA    Elcom, Inc.