I suppose it's way too late for this, but did you check to see if the shared
memory is still active using "ipcs -a"?  And if so, kill it with "ipcrm".
I've seen this before, but it was 7.x or 8.0 (I've got a good memory, but
it's short).

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich