From: "Mandal, Ashoke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Question on in-doubt transaction
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 09:54:14 -0800

Greetings All,

We have a stand alone database on a Windows-NT box. As far as I understand from the users of this database that this is not in distributed environment.

But there is one in-doubt transaction in this database and if users try to work in this database the response is very slow due to this in-doubt transaction.

We bounced the database. Restarted the service but in-doubt transaction is still sitting there from Feb 2002.

We could see this transaction in DBA Studio also.

How to clean this transaction?

Thanks,
Ashoke
Author: Mandal, Ashoke