Hi all,

We are having a shareplex issue and I am hoping someone here with shareplex
knowledge
can help me out.  I don't know much about shareplex.  Basically we are
replicating to a
target table which is partitioned by date.  And partitions that are 3 days
old will be set
to read-only because there are not suppose to be anything new.  But
occasionally, some
record with timestamp older than 3 days creep up, so of course shareplex
couldn't put
the record into the target partition because it's read-only.

Now the problem is shareplex core dumps when this happens.  I am very
surprised that
we couldn't have a rule that tells shareplex if you can't replicate then
either discard the
record or put it elsewhere.  Core dump seems to be a extreme reaction to
this.  unfortunately
this is hosted and ran by a hosting company and I have no shareplex here to
test or verify.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Richard