--- Markus Reger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > out of
curiosity : did you ever check the filesizes
> in bytes of yr first corrupt downloads with the
> bytes of the files on the download site?

I did. They bear some resemblace, but figures are not
exactly the same.
I also compared sizes of files I got on disk
(unpacked) after my first and second downloads and
they are different for all 3 files, even though only
Disk2 was... well, not good. Math doesn't seem to rule
here. Go figure

> i'm running O9i too, now wondering if this test
might suffice to

Author: Boris Dali