some rights has to granted to the user n for setting up the repository u
may need to modify ur register entry for the mgmt svr. check out the
installation notes to the set the values of key in the registry.
Regards,

Sathyanarayanan

|--------+------------------------>
|        |          "Mike Sardina"|
|        |          <cemail2@sprin|
|        |          tmail.com>    |
|        |                        |
|        |          23/11/2002    |
|        |          01:29         |
|        |          Please respond|
|        |          to ORACLE-L   |
|        |                        |
|--------+------------------------>
  >------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                      |
  |       To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L   |
  |       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                         |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Sathyanaryanan K/VGIL)           |
  |       Subject:     OEM Config Assistant              |

Using OEM Configuration Assistant 2.2, I tried to set up a Management
Server/repository, etc. and through the gui I created a user with a
password,
etc.  Now when I try to log into the Management Server with that
username/password, I get "invalid credentials".  Through sqlplus I can log
into that username/password though.  Any ideas on what the problem could
be?
Author: Mike Sardin