    From:   Doug C [SMTP: ]
    Sent:   Sunday, November 24, 2002 10:14 PM
    To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
    Subject:        Problem doing RMAN backup of Clone?

    Someone has just told me you can't do an RMAN backup of a clone because it has
    the same database id as the original.   Is this true or not?  If so, how to get
    around it?

    Thanks,
    Doug

    Author: Doug C
      INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
    San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services