Anything for developpers ?
Here, I'll have to develop an Oracle developper guide
to maximise developper knowledge and minimise DBA
intervention ;-). I would see that fit in an Oracle
policy.

Also, part of our DBA stuff, we have a section called
Application documentation where we have the physical
data model for all applications (sometimes we have to
reverse engineer ...)

 --- "O'Neill, Sean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit
: > Hi Folks,

> We've recently started to partake in development of
> a quality manual for our
> site.  Part of this will be an IT Policy Document
> which will in turn have a
> section on "Oracle Policy".  My initial thoughts are
> that it will include
> sections on:
>
> - Security (including Audit Trails)
> - Projects
> - Configuration & Installation
> - Data loading
> - Backup & Recovery
>
> If anyone has a similar type of Oracle policy
> document they would be willing
> to share I'd appreciate it, or if you have any
> constructive input as to
> "areas" which should be included, or if you know of
> any useful sources for
> material for same pleez let me know.
>
> With thanks in advance :)
> -------------------------
> Seán O' Neill
> Organon (Ireland) Ltd.
> [subscribed: digest mode]

> This message, including attached files, may contain
> confidential
> information and is intended only for the use by the
> individual
> and/or the entity to which it is addressed. Any
> unauthorized use,
> dissemination of, or copying of the information
> contained herein is
> not allowed and may lead to irreparable harm and
> damage for which
> you may be held liable. If you receive this message
> in error or if
> it is intended for someone else please notify the
> sender by
> returning this e-mail immediately and delete the
> message.

> Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
> http://www.orafaq.com
> --
> Author: O'Neill, Sean
>   INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051
> http://www.fatcity.com
> hosting services

> from).  You may
> (like subscribing).

=====
Stéphane Paquette
DBA Oracle et DB2, consultant entrepôt de données
Oracle and DB2 DBA, datawarehouse consultant

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca
Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Stephane=20Paquette?=