Hear-hear. The OakTable Network has a couple of round tables near the bar area in the Exhibition Hall where we could meet, perhaps?

Mogens

Connor McDonald wrote:
I'm up for a drink - I think we all deferred to your
local knowledge.  I say choose a pub and anyone thats
want to be there simply rolls up when the free beer
the exhibition hall dries up.  (I'm guessing around
7pm)

Cheers
Connor

 --- Mark Leith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi
All,

I remember that a number of people were all for
getting together on the
Monday night at the UKOUG. I *don't* remember us
actually arranging a
place/time.. ;) Is there any chance of another show
of hands so that we can
see if we'll need to book a table or not. And has
*anybody* had any thoughts
on a place at all?

See you all soon!

Mark

 Mark Leith             | T: +44 (0)1905 330 281
 Sales & Marketing      | F: +44 (0)870 127 5283
 Cool Tools UK Ltd      | E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
           http://www.cool-tools.co.uk
       Maximising throughput & performance

--
Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
http://www.orafaq.com
Author: Mark Leith
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051
http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web
hosting services

from).  You may
also send the HELP command for other information
(like subscribing).

=====
Connor McDonald
http://www.oracledba.co.uk
http://www.oaktable.net

"GIVE a man a fish and he will eat for a day. But TEACH him how to fish, and...he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day"