Shaleen,

The use of FIRST_ROWS hint with an order by clause is ridiculous. The hint
is ignored.

Raj

                    John Kanagaraj

                    <john.kanagara        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]>            cc:

                    Sent by:              Subject:     RE: AQ  query from dequeuw
procedure not using index -URGENT
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    om

                    December 09,

                    2002 02:49 PM

                    Please respond

                    to ORACLE-L

Shaleen,

Have you considered using Outlines?
John Kanagaraj
Oracle Applications DBA
DBSoft Inc
(W): 408-970-7002

So WHO is the Reason for the Season?! Write me for details!

** The opinions and statements above are entirely my own and not those of
my
employer or clients **