Is there some reason that you can't use DBMS_REPCAT.EXECUTE_DDL?  See
the Supplied PL/SQL Packages reference; here's the description:

----
EXECUTE_DDL Procedure

This procedure supplies DDL that you want to have executed at some or
all master sites. You can call this procedure only from the master
definition site.
----

This package is intended to replicate changes made to objects that
belong to a replication group, so it should be suitable for use here,
as well as being a whole lot simpler than the approach you'd otherwise
have to take.

HTH.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
Author: Paul Baumgartel