It is an on line report.  The client will enter the number of IDs, and I
will have to construct a query so the output will be

FROM

Id         name    value

1          a          5

1          b          10

2          a          15

2          b          20

THIS

name            1          2

a               5         15

b               10         20

Since I doubt that it is impossible to do it using one query, I probably
will need to use a procedure returning me results as one, so it will be
displayed on the web-page.

Thank you.

Sergei