Thanks Adriano ,
This Informix verion is too old  6. something ,i can use Oracle Migration
bench with it ,so i though of exporting data
from  informix it self.

                      "Adriano Freire"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L
                      m.br>                     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Subject:  Re: Export  From INformix
running on unix

                      12/17/2002 04:49

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      ORACLE-L

Hi Walid

Do you know the Oracle Migration Workbench?
We did the same migration(informix to oracle) using thats tool.

Adriano Freire.